How much does it cost to hire a graphic designer?
Did you know that the, most experienced freelance graphic designers charge between $65 and $150 per hour. Those graphic designers who are already veteran in the industry charge an hourly rate that starts at $300. Newbies charge from $25 to $50 per hour depending on type of project you have.
Project-based design rates vary from designer to designer and from project to project. For example, a logo designing project is usually charged around $150 – $450 if the graphic designer uses templates adapted for your specific business needs. If a logo is designed from scratch it will costs from $500 to $2,000. Business stationery such as business card ,flyers & letterhead created from a template is most often charged $150 to $250. If you want to hire a graphic designer to create a brand-new brochure, expect to pay somewhere from $300 to $600. But at designcrew we will help you with all your design needs.
How much should a freelance graphic designer charge?
graphic designers on designcrew charge from $20 to $150 an hour, with an average rate around $45 per hour. However, designers don’t always bill hourly; it’s also common for a designer to set a fixed price for the work, based on their understanding of your project requirements. To get an estimate on your design project click on the get started tab to calculate.
How to get quality designs from designcrew
Design projects start with a creative brief (aka a design brief), which will help us captures all the information necessary for our designers to get a home run with the work they do for you. Project brief include:
- Background information about who you are and what you do, including your industry, products, and services.
- Your business goals as well as the objectives for this particular project.
- The scope of the project, which outlines the parameters for the work to be done—including how you plan to use the final product—and any deliverables the project will create.
- An overview of your competitors, including trends that may impact your campaign.
- Your target audience(s) for this project.
- Brand guidelines the designer should be aware of, including tone, color pallette, overall messaging, and style.
- A list of any copy (i.e. text) and images to be included in the project—including who will provide it and when.
- The project timeline, including any milestones.
- The project budget-which will be shaped by the information included in the rest of this document.
With this information our designers will be able to come up with a unique design to suit your brand.
Order Your Design Today & be Satisfied with the result given by our designers