Best SEO company in the legal industry
Are you looking for the right legal marketing agency to help you generate leads and cases in 2021? If so, you’ve come to the right place.DesignCrew is the very best SEO service provider in the legal industry. This isn’t simply our opinion. We have the data that shows that we are the very best search engine optimization company for law firms when it comes to ranking high on Google search results. Feel free to contact us today so we can show you how we’ve helped other firms across the world..
Why choose us for your law Firm SEO
We helps attorneys and law firms by providing them professional legal website design/development, custom lawyer web content, SEO, SMO, SEM, local online marketing, law firm blogs, digital marketing solutions to retouch their marketing budget and provide an enhanced information and service to their clients.
Law Firm Search Engine Optimization (SEO
Attorney Search Engine Optimization (SEO) involves strategies, techniques and tactics that help attract more prospective clients to a law firm website by obtaining first page ranking positions in search engines (like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc…)
One of the most competitive verticals in all of the search engine optimization industry is SEO for lawyers. With thousands of law firms all over the country competing for valuable 1st page visibility on Google, only a small fraction are able to consistently generate leads from the Internet. If you want great results from your law firm’s Internet marketing, you need the best lawyer SEO service handling your online marketing campaigns.
We have helping law firms improve their visibility in the search engines for well over a decade.We understand the ins and out of SEO for Law Firms.
How do you Choose the Best Law Firm SEO Company
Choosing a company to handle your law firm’s SEO can be challenging. There are plenty of companies promising high Google rankings, so how do you choose the best one to give you the results you need? How do you know which one you can trust? Here are some of the most important things that the firm you hire should have before you engage them on your project.
Our team is focused on crafting high-quality and relevant sites, which helps you to attract the clients in the most important practice areas and locations for your firm. We also stay updated with the latest search engine algorithms to keep your site visible.
Why Choose the Right SEO Provider
Choosing the right SEO company to handle your marketing is critical so that your law firm website doesn’t get penalized by Google. Some companies doing lawyer SEO will overpromise just to get you to sign up with them. Be careful of any company that makes guarantees or promises of quick results as that can lead to your law firm’s website rankings getting worse instead of improving. The reality is that SEO in 2020 takes time. How much time depends on the level of difficulty for the keywords you are targeting, the level of competition on the 1st page of Google and the authority and trust factor that your website has. For example, optimizing for personal injury law in a competitive geographic market, the main search phrases in some cases can take a year or longer. However, only optimizing for the “home run” search phrases is an outdated way of thinking and a poor SEO strategy. The best attorney SEO providers, like the team at iLawyerMarketing, rely on experience and years of data to conduct smarter keyword research plans and create better marketing strategies so you can start generating leads and cases faster.
SEO Services We Offer Law Firms
We are very proud of the reputation we have for being the best and we want to keep it! In addition to optimizing for organic search results on Google, we also optimize for Google locals (sometimes called Google Maps). We also will optimize your Google My Business profile.
Our typical law firm SEO services includes:
- Experienced law firm SEO experts optimizing your website
- SEO friendly site architecture *
- Keyword research
- Local search optimization
- SEO content writing
- Technical SEO analysis
- Title tag optimization
- Link flow analysis
- Internal linking
- Link profile analysis
- Link building campaigns
- Link profile monitoring
- Content analysis
- Content strategy
- Content ideation
- Content marketing
- Citation building
- Influencer outreach **
- Social sharing **
- Keyword ranking monitoring
- Competitor content analysis
- Competitor link profile analysis
- Monthly Google analytics analysis
- Daily monitoring of Google algorithm to check for updates and changes
Let us help your law firm with SEO
Are we the right company to handle your Law firm SEO? We believe we are the best in the legal industry but we are not always a fit for every law firm. Here is our process for determining if we are a fit for each other:
- Discuss your marketing objectives The very first step in our process is to have a discussion to find out what your marketing goals are. Is SEO the answer? For many law firms yes, but SEO is not always the right option for everyone. In some cases depending on time and money, paid search such as our PPC for law firms service is a better fit. If we believe we have a solution that will help you meet your goals we move on to step 2 in the process. If not, we will let you know right up front so we are not wasting each other’s time.
- Evaluate your current website(s) and domain name(s) Next we analyze your law firm’s website and domain name to see if it can be used. Having high visibility on Google is a crucial first step to generating leads online, but if your website fails to convert your visitors then you are wasting money and losing out on new cases to your competitors. Additionally, depending on how your website was built, it may be contributing to poor rankings and prevent you from ranking high on Google. Our head technical SEO expert will analyze your current site to assess page load times, crawlability, mobile versions and overall SEO friendliness. In terms of your domain name, we will conduct a backlink analysis to make sure you don’t have a link profile that would prevent you from ranking high on Google. If your domain has a manual or algorithmic penalty as a result of bad links or over-optimized anchor text, a new domain name may be required so you are not wasting time and money trying to optimize a penalized domain.
- Analyze the competition in your market We will look at the 1st page of Google search results for the keywords you want to rank for to determine who your online competitors are and what level of competition you are up against. We further analyze the top 5 to assess the strength of the competition – since that is who you will be competing with online. How do those websites compare to yours? Which sites have the best opportunity to convert website visitors? How strong is their SEO? What tactics are they using to earn high rankings? What areas of opportunity do we see?
- Strategize to win Our SEO experts will come up with a tailored solution to help you start generating leads and new cases. The plan we come up with will be based on what we have found to be most effective for our clients who share similar goals in similar markets to yours. Depending on how aggressive you want to be with your marketing, we will develop the right online marketing strategy for you. Whether it’s just SEO or one that uses a combination of both SEO and PPC, we will use our 10+ years of experience in law firm marketing to put together the right plan for your law firm.
How much does Law Firm SEO Services Cost
Law Firm SEO FAQs for Clients
Do you use white hat SEO techniques?
Yes. Our SEO strategy has never been about tricking Google algorithms by using black-hat techniques. Instead, our digital marketing services are focused on long term SEO success. Many legal marketing companies use techniques that work today but may end up causing your site to get penalized tomorrow. Instead, we focus our marketing efforts on giving your human visitors (and potential clients) a great user experience while increasing your levels of trust in Google’s algorithm. For the great majority of our clients, this results in better Google rankings and ultimately more clients for your law firm.
Does your SEO include content?
Yes. Nearly all of our SEO packages include a wide range of content services including:
- Content topic research & ideation
- Keyword research
- SEO friendly content writing
- SEO friendly URL string creation when adding pages to your website
- Publishing content
- Internal linking and/or external linking when appropriate
- On-page SEO, including title tags and meta descriptions, etc.
Our content development services including creating new web pages, adding new blog posts, refreshing existing content, creating content assets and creating internal links to relevant web pages within your site. Additionally, our SEO’s use our proprietary Content Analysis Software tools to analyze the Google SERPs and help determine what elements of content are currently required to rank on the 1st page of Google for the specific target phrases we are optimizing for. This software is essential since Google’s algorithm changes on a frequent basis.